IWA Sports Try-Outs Winter 2020
All new and returning sports participants are required to have a completed physical. In accordance with Missouri State High School Athletic Association rules, your daughter will NOT be allowed to tryout until all forms are completed and submitted to Incarnate Word Academy. NO EXCEPTIONS! Also beginning Fall 2019, physicals are only needed every 2 years and acceptable for 720 days, however everyone must have the 3 MSHSAA forms filled out every year. *To download and print forms click HERE!
- No use of the locker rooms.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles.
- Athletes must wear masks at all times except while exercising.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times.
- Only IWA students who are trying-out may attend. No parents, siblings, friends etc. will be allowed.
- If you are having COVID symptoms contact the coach and stay home
November 2, 2020
Freshman & JV: 3:15 - 4:30
Varsity: 4:30 - 7:00
Questions contact Coach Dan Rolfes - email@example.com
Swim & Dive:
November 9, 2020
Time and Location are TBA
Questions contact Coach Grace Burnworth - firstname.lastname@example.org