Incarnate Word Academy is a college preparatory high school that strives to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential academically, physically, spiritually and emotionally, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world. The school is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. Incarnate Word Academy is seeking applicants for the following positions for the 2019-20 school year:
DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT:
The Director of Enrollment Management reports to the President and has primary responsibility for the following:
• Oversight of all recruitment activities, including high school nights and open house;
• Scheduling and hosting all campus visits;
• Leadership and direction for Student Ambassador Program;
• Participation on team which oversees student admissions process;
• Participation on team which oversees student retention;
• Assistance in design and production of IWA marketing materials.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and experience in Catholic education; excellence in written and oral communications; demonstrated skill in utilizing technology and social media; ability to work effectively as a team member.
Send resume and cover letter to: Dr. Randy Mikolas, president at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submissions only. Resumes accepted until December 23, 2019.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER