View the Book List:
Click the appropriate link below to view the book list for the 2019- 2020 school year:
Freshmen Book List
Sophomore Book List
Junior Book List
Senior Book List
Selling Your Used Books:
If you have books to sell back to eTechCampus, (the IWA booksource), the book buyback process is online from May 23 to June 23. Directions for selling used books can be found here.
A second option for selling the books you now own is to sell your books directly to another student. Just check the book list to make sure that IWA will still use that book for 2019-20. It will be up to you to determine the price you want to ask for the books.
Buying Books for 2019-20:
You have 3 options for buying books-
1. The eTechCampus online store will open for browsing on July 8. If you use eTechCampus, a week of free shipping will be available from July 8-14. The online bookstore is easy to use and available to shop 24/7. There is same day shipping for orders placed before noon with flexible payment options. If you use eTechCampus, there are five options:
- New Books
- Used Books
- Rent Books
- eTextbooks (digital Textbooks)
- eTechCampus Marketplace (Marketplace books are sold by third-party individuals, bookstores and volume sellers. The process of using the Marketplace is just like using Amazon. eTechCampus has over 18,000 current Marketplace sellers listing over 2.6 million textbooks.)
2. A second book buying option is to buy your daughter’s books from other websites. You would need to find the ISBN numbers from the book list (above) and use those to ensure that you are getting the correct books.
3. The third option is to purchase your books from current IWA students. Again, you would need to check the book list (above) or the ISBN numbers to make sure that you are getting the correct books.
If you have questions about the book list, selling books or buying books, please contact:
314 725 5850 ext 1174