Alumnae Class Advocate Program
We believe the role of Class Advocate is critical to keeping a vibrant Alumnae Association. Class Advocates know their classes better than anyone and can serve a key role in advancing our Alumnae efforts!
Purpose of the Class Advocate Program
- To keep your class connected to Incarnate Word Academy and its Mission.
- To broaden the resources of the Incarnate Word Alumnae body and provide the school with a group of strong volunteers, including yourself, from among your classmates.
- To continue to build the bonding friendships and encourage participation of classmates in Alumnae events and programs, including web-based social media forums like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- To increase the flow of communication with all Alumnae and provide an informed source of information to your classmates based on experience and inside information. You "share the good news" with fellow Alumnae, of the continuing benefits and success stories of Incarnate Word Academy and its graduates.
- To assist in the planning and coordination of your class reunion events which are held every five years.
- To assist the President's office and the Alumnae Association and the Alumnae Association Board on an "as needed" basis.
If you would like to learn more about the Alumnae Class Advocate Program please contact Kathleen Bannes at firstname.lastname@example.org.