Admission to IWA
The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world. Admission to IWA is available year round.
For more information please contact:
Office of Admissions
314-725-5850 ext. 1149
Admission is based on the following factors:
Standardized Test Scores
Student Involvement in Community Service, Extracurriculars and Activities
In-Person Interview with a Member of IWA Administration
The following admission guidelines are designed to assist and guide all prospective students and families through the admissions process:
1. Application for Admission - The application is required and must be received by Incarnate Word Academy. You can click HERE to submit your application online. Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will open on September 11, 2019.
2. Archdiocesan Online Application - The Archdiocesan Online Application will be available on October 14, 2019 for any 8th grader who wishes to apply to Incarnate Word Academy or any other Catholic high school. The student must complete this application and submit it by November 15, 2019.
3. Transcript Release Form - Students attending a public school and not attending a PSR program, please click HERE to authorize release of student information from current school.
4. “ Red Knight for a Day” - This visit is strongly encouraged for all 8th graders to immerse themselves into the Incarnate Word Academy atmosphere. A full day visit includes observing classes, touring the school, eating lunch and understanding our modular schedule. Students can truly experience a day in the life of a Red Knight!
5. Scholarships and Financial Aid - IWA currently offers multiple scholarship opportunities to 8th grade applicants. Click HERE to learn more about IWA scholarship opportunities. IWA is committed to making every effort to help with the cost of your student’s education. Students can apply for work study grants for the upcoming year. Click HERE for more information.
If you are interested in transferring to Incarnate Word Academy, you can contact the Office of Admissions at 314-725-5850 ext. 1149 or email@example.com. To apply, please click HERE to fill out an IWA Application and click HERE to authorize release of student information from current school.