Admission to IWA
The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge
young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically
successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate
Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to
make a positive impact on our world. Admission to IWA is available year round. For more information please contact, Patty Senft '08, at 314-725-5850 ext. 1149 or email@example.com. Admission is based on the following factors:
- Standardized test scores
- Academic performance
- School attendance/tardies
- Student involvement in community service, extracurriculars and activities
The following admission guidelines are designed to assist
and guide all prospective students and families through the admissions process.
- Application for Admission-The application is
required and must be received by Incarnate Word Academy. The application will be at each event or click HERE to submit your application online.
- Archdiocese Application-Application forms are distributed in mid-September through Catholic elementary schools to any 8th grader who wishes to apply to Incarnate Word Academy or any other Catholic high school. The student must complete this application according to the checklist instructions and return it to her elementary school principal by November 18, 2015. Public school students not attending a PSR program, please
contact Patty Senft, Director of Admissions, at 314-725-5850 ext. 1149 to request an official Archdiocesan
- Red Knight for a Day-This visit is strongly encouraged for all eighth graders to immerse themselves into the Incarnate Word atmosphere. A full day visit includes observing classes, touring the school, eating lunch and understanding our modular schedule.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid-IWA currently offers multiple scholarship opportunities to incoming freshmen. Click HERE to learn more about IWA scholarship opportunities. IWA is committed to making every effort to help with the cost of your daughter's education. Students can apply for work study grants for the upcoming year. Click HERE for more information.
Sunday, November 6th IWA’s Open House, 11am-3pm
Wednesday, November 16th Incoming Freshmen admission application